New Construction Service Form

Central Arkansas Water

This form is for properties without an existing meter; if you need to transfer an existing service, please contact Customer Service at 501.372.5161.

A New Service Representative will contact you shortly after submitting the form below.

If you need immediate assistance, please call 501.210.4910.