West Pulaski County Residents: New Service Requests


Central Arkansas Water is accepting sign ups from residents residing in unserved areas of western Pulaski County who are interested in obtaining potable water for residences and businesses within the area.

Interested parties should complete this contract (click on the title below):

  1. Water Service Contract

Next, return the document to CAW by one of the following methods:


Please email to NewService@carkw.com

By Mail:

Central Arkansas Water
Attention – New Service
221 East Capitol Avenue
Little Rock, AR 72202

CAW welcomes an opportunity to provide safe and dependable water to residents and businesses in west Pulaski County and around the vicinity of Ferndale, AR. Residents with questions should contact our New Service Section at 501.377.1202 or 501.377.1203.